Tuesday 12 October 2010

Illamasqua blue birthday eyeshadow swatches

For my birthday, i purchased my first illamasqua eyeshadows. I had just purchased four purple eyeshadows from M.A.C minutes before so i decided to go with blue eyeshadow. The shades i got were :anja e/s (light blue), fiasco e/s (teal medium blue) and never e/s (dark navy blue). All of these eyeshadows have a matte finish and cost £15 each.

My conclusion: the best eyeshadows i've ever purchased! I adore eyeshadow and these eyeshadow's were all highly pigmented, easy to blend and had a consistant pigmentation whereas M.A.C eyeshadows tend to vary in pigmentation. Recommend: All three!



1 comment:

  1. Lovely stuff :) the powder eyeshadows are one of the only things I've never tried from Illamasqua. I never wear blues but might try out some of their other colours, I need some good mattes really. xxx

    ReplyDelete